Beijing Eastbeauty Development CO.,Ltd
 
Products
Contact us
Tel: 0086-10-61274250
0086-10-60252131
E-Mail: east@eastbeauty.org
 

1. What Is "Intense Pulsed Light" (IPL)?
IPL or Intense Pulsed Light is similar to a laser, but it has some noticeable differences.
For instance, a laser usually is applicable for only one specific type of area which may be either skin or blood, while the intense pulsed light or IPL is suitable for the treatment of different body parts. IPL hair removal, IPL skin rejuvenation and IPL treatment for small spider veins are all possible.
The IPL equipment is used commonly used in a Medi-Spa and there are a variety of reasons.
1. The IPL machine is safe, effective and has many uses.
2. It is easy to operate. Sometimes, you may use this machine without a doctor. Maybe an aesthetician or someone else in the SPA can use the machine. This is different from laser beauty equipment. In many cases, if you are going to have laser machines or any laser treatments, you need to the help from the physician.

2.  How does IPL hair removal work, and is it permanent?
A: The melanin contained within hair follicles can absorb photon energy at certain wavelengths. Thus the hair follicle can be heated and eventually solidified through light exposure. Under normal circumstances, through 3-6 treatments in a course, 80% of the treated hair can be permanently removed, while the remaining 20% gets thinner, softer, and lighter in color.


3. What is Radio Frequency Beauty?
Technically speaking, radio frequency is the number of oscillations (or waves) per second of the electric and magnetic fields within the radio waves portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. It is lowest of the electromagnetic radiation frequencies within the spectrum, which itself spans from radio waves, microwaves, infrared, optical (visible light), ultraviolet, x-rays, to gamma rays. By feeding an alternating current or voltage through an antenna or electrode, electromagnetic waves can be generated that radiate through space at the speed of light; called radio waves. Radiofrequencies, or radio waves, have wavelengths ranging from less than a centimetre to as long as 100 kilometres.
By applying RF energy to the human body, which can conduct current and therefore act as part of the electrical circuit, any resistance encountered by the energy flow will cause heat to be produced at the site of maximum resistance, which can be used to cut or coagulate tissue.RF energy is able to penetrate deeper into the skin and affect the deeper dermis and subcutaneous layers, causing tightening and improvements to the underlying tissue structure, but with little change in skin texture or fine lines and wrinkling.

Company  |  Contact  |  Products  |  Payment     Copyright © 2014 Beijing Eastbeauty Development CO.,Ltd